When: July 20 - 22
Register now on www.mckinsey.com/global-hackathon
About McKinsey Analytics Online Hackathon
During the online Hackathon, you will get a glimpse at the sort of problems and challenges that the McKinsey data scientists solve on a daily basis. The winner will receive a NIPS conference ticket and 5,000 USD for personal expenses. The best participants may also be invited for interviews with McKinsey Analytics.
• Experience in statistical modelling and/or machine learning.
• Experience in applying data science methods to business problems.
• Programming experience in at least 2 of the following language: R, Python, Scala, SQL.
• Educated to MSc or PhD level in the field of Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Mathematics.
•Strong presentation and communication skills, with a knack for explaining complex analytical concepts to people from other fields.
• Team leadership, mentoring and project management skills.
NIPS conference ticket* + 5,000 USD
Photo credit: Adrian Cachinero Vasiljevic. <<The Consulting Society>> All Rights Reserved